Traffic Inspector is a Smart Video Module for ISS SecurOS and provides traffic incident detection, real time traffic flow metrics & statistical analysis.
Traffic Inspector can integrate with third party traffic management and smart roadway systems and hosts a feature rich product scope itself. The system can be used for incident detection or for statistical metrics of a roadway. From accidents, to vehicles traveling too slow or too fast or in the wrong direction, to objects on a roadway, to insufficient gaps in traffic, the system can immediately alarm and provide complex reaction management. Additionally the system can track statistical information on a roadway such as average speed, vehicle counts, and density computations to create extremely robust statistical reports.
It is the most powerful traffic monitoring tool on the marketplace – and with NO hardware needs to be integrated in the roadway.
Key features of the system are:
- Number of vehicles (vehicle count)
- Concentration of cars on the road (occupancy)
- Average Speed
Real Time Potential Incident Detection
- Speed of the vehicles (speed)
- Time between vehicles (gap time)
- Distance between vehicles (headway)
- Length of vehicles (vehicle length)
- Classification depending on the length of the vehicle (vehicle classification)
- Unexpected stoppage of a vehicle (stopped vehicle)
- Object left on road (left object)
- Driving of wrong side of road (wrong-way driver)
- Exceeding speed limit (speeding)
- Lane Change Detection
- Insufficient distance between vehicles (insufficient headway)
Integration with Third Party Systems
- Export to XLS or SQL format o Integration with Smoke/Fire Detectors for Instant Alarm
- Integration with other Third Party Systems or Devices